View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #29
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 16-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
With DS I was extremely laid back & in no rush for anything. I think because I was almost 3 mos before I found out about DD & her pregnancy flew by, I totally wanted to savor every second of being pregnant again. And I did...all 41w6d of it.
But with this one I am extremely anxious. I don't want to rush it at all really because I know this is my last, but my fear of loss & the uncomfortableness of being pregnant after a c/s is making it difficult to completely relax & enjoy the journey. I really can't get over how weird & sensitive everything is in there. I'm 14 wks & not really showing much, but it feels like my uterus is all over the place in my lower abdomen...like its just rolling around in there. Makes me nervous about getting bigger cause I keep waiting for it to actually hurt, which it hasn't as of yet.
It may actually hurt. My section scar is 7 1/2 years old and still hurts on occasion. pregnancy is actually a good thing for it tho because it breaks up and stretches scar tissue that wouldnt ever get broken down. Which in the longrun is a good thing. Altho its not exactly pleasant.

I think having issues with my DS is helping me not to rush anything either. He doesnt deal well with change and we just moved and I am about to Sigh. this too shall pass. right?