View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How important is finishing the school year before the baby comes?

I just figured out my next 2 months and allowing for days I know I will get no school work done because of morning appointments (DS still naps), I have a week of grace period before when I think my c-section will be, if we were to do 5 days a week school week every week thereafter what I have already planned! DH will do school work on the weekends sometimes but this may be too much of a mountain for us.

I have several more months of the online stuff after the baby comes. Should I just play this by ear and see how far we get? I have to have a c-section (which due to scar tissue I am not expecting a quick recovery) but I would think I would be back to "normal" within a month right? I was driving with DS (therefore NO pain meds) within 2 weeks (also a c-section).

Full disclosure we are doing Kindergarten with DS who will be 5 at the end of September. He does well with it, it is just that I am busy with doctors.