View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #1
huntmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
delete please

Land's End, Stride Rite, Capezio, Fisher Price, Circo - All of these shoes have a lot of life left in them and look play to church worthy. I would keep except our latest and probably last arrival is a son. Most are VGUC. To help you, I think EUC is like new and many of these are close. Prices do not include shipping. Let me know what you might like and I will box and weigh them. Will also bubble wrap and ship in bag which is likely cheaper. Your call.

The main "dirt" is where the soles of the feet go and all the play sandals have that.

I do not know why this pic cropped. There is nothing wrong with the shoes that fell off the sides.
From left to right and top to bottom...

- 6M Stride Rite velcro close sandals. The uppers are GUC and work perfectly. The inner soles are "dirty" as happens with sandals. I have washed them and it is a stain. The outer soles are not worn down. $7
- 7 Swim shoes by unknown in VGUC. $5
- 7M Stride Rite Rachel sandals in VGUC. Some minor wear on front ends and a few marks here and there not noticeable by an adult standing over your kiddo. I would say these are still very much church worthy. $12
- 7 Land's End pink velcro close sandals in VGUC. Minor marks on upper here and there. $15
- 7M C7 Tan Capezio tap shoes are VGUC. I do not have any laces for them. They have the elastic close on them. $10
- 7M Stride Rite (now off white) sandals are the most worn. I would still wear them to play but not church. Still very useable and super cute but definite marks on uppers and wear. $5

Sorry for sideways pic
The top are 8M Circo sandals GUC for $4.
Below are Fisher Price sandals in GUC for $5

Rain boots are a pic to come hopefully today. They are Splashers 7 with steel shanks. I need to wipe them down but in the interest of being quick and fair, they may be quite marked up. In GUC shape for use with a multi colored bubble like print on white with pink trim. They look like these ones http://www.sonomaoutfitters.com/ista...FQf0nAodS3UAqA only well used. $5

My pricing is based on brand and wear but I personally dont think it matters what brand it is if the shoes are worn. I have to tag these for consignment by Friday so please PM or message soon to get them. I do have a 13 week old baby and a lovely 3 year old helper so I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks for looking!

Last edited by huntmommy; 02-13-2013 at 07:41 AM.
huntmommy is offline   Reply With Quote