View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
CM6755
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Radian RXT in the 3rd row of a 2009 T&C

Does anyone have a Radian RXT installed in the 3rd row of a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country (or similar)? If so, could you please send me some photos of it installed? My email address is: christyirenemiller@live.com I would appreciate it greatly. I am seriously considering buying one (or two). I have a 9 week old 15 lb and 25" tall/long, still in bucket behind drivers seat (I have Britax Boulevard CS to move him to at some point...or sell if we buy a Radian RXT) and a 4 year old 35 lb 40" tall who is also in a Britax Boulevard CS in the 3rd row (front facing). I don't want to miss my opportunity to sell one or both Britax seats (before expiration) for when we need boosters, so I am trying to figure this out now. Feel free to talk to me about other boosters that are safe if I should consider them. Keep in mind, we will not buy a new car.