View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
tracymitch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Reduced! Softbums, Bugga Bugga Boutique, TotsBots

Destashing time! All items come from a smoke-free, dog loving home. Washed in Rockin Green. I'm open to offers!

Softbums Echo- comes with 3 One-size bamboo pods. I believe I only used one or two of them. Super absorbent! I didn't use the dipe very often- 3 times max. No stains! The top of the inserts are so smooth they feel like butter. EEUC! $39 ($15 for shell & $8 for each pod. Pods are heavy!) SOLD!

Tots Bots: One size. One of my very favorites!! Great fit & super absorbent. No stains. EUC! $17ppd $15PPD SOLD!

Bugga Bugga Boutique. One size. Love this one - great fit & super absorbent! EUC. I think there's a tiny stain on the insert...I tried to get a photo of it. Will most likely sun out. $18ppd $16PPD $14PPD!

Disregard the blueish hue... the lighting is poor here. Stain is barely visible:

I'm an Arbonne Consultant! Ask me about botanically-based, chemical-free, and vegan skin and hair care.

Click here to earn free gift cards with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TracyMitch

Last edited by tracymitch; 03-07-2013 at 03:31 PM.
tracymitch is offline   Reply With Quote