View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
WannaBeGreen2011
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just like PPs, I suggest one page max. We broke ours down into pre-labor, birth, and post-care. I also had a small section about c-sections. I limited my info to my most important points that I knew I would not change my mind about. My hubby knew all the other points and knew what to say. Our birth didnt go perfectly like I thought it would and I had to give in on some of my points, but my main goal was "healthy baby, healthy mama" so that was always what guided my decisions.

I think others are more receptive to short and sweet, but if you truly feel like you need every word of this, I would be sure to underline or bold your main points so they can quickly be seen at a glance. I put my birth plan in chronological order, but if I had a long birth plan like that, I'd probably so it in order of importance. If no circumcision is important, I'd put that on page 1 in big letters. That's what I did. That's an irreversible action..I didn't want anyone to forget/not know that my baby should stay intact. I was surprised to see that at the end of your list, I assumed I wouldn't see it at all. If a doctor never made it to that page, your baby might end up circ'd because its standard procedure. Just my .02!

From my iPhone, probably while BF'ing.
WannaBeGreen2011 is offline   Reply With Quote