Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #16
MothyrGrimm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmama View Post

will you share those recipes? They sound amazing. One of my favorites is crockpot lasagna (assemble just like you would in a pan) and Pot roast.
Sorry I proofed! The Hawaiian chicken is:

4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Bottle Archer Farms Hawaiian Style Barbecue Sauce (from Target) or any regular kind you like
1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained

Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce. Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce. Serve over rice or on buns.

Creamy Italian Chicken:

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 packet Italian dressing mix
2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup 1 (8 ounce) block of cream cheese, cut into cubes
Egg Noodles or Rice, to serve with

Place the chicken breasts in crock pot, and sprinkle the Italian dressing mix over the tops. Pour the cream of chicken soups over chicken, and then spread the cubes of cream cheese evenly over all.

Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove lid and stir mixture together. Shred chicken, after mixed in good serve over egg noodles. (If the sauce seems too thick, you can thin it out with a little milk)