View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
Leeldoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
please delete......................Waldorf doll 14 in

This beautiful 14 in waldorf doll is not getting any love here and needs to find a new home. She was created by Sew Wickedly Cute on Etsy. She is in Excellent condition. Since living with us, she has sat quietly in her basket with occasion clothing change or hair do (adult only). Her hair is currently in lightly woven braids which has kept her hair tidy.
From her original listing “Abigail is a sweet little girl made from cotton interlock, stuffed with 100% wool and has the softest merino wool hair. Her hair is super soft. She has a corduroy jumper with owls on it, a knitted jacket, crocheted shoes and a so cute owl hat. Recommended for ages 3 and up.”
In addition to her original outfit (owl dress, jacket, hat and shoes), She also wears a white shirt from Blissality on Etsy and a Diaper (from OnlyChloeLayne on Esty). Items are from a non-smoking and pet-free home. Please pm me with any questions.

Asking $75 ppd now $70ppd (includes delivery insurance)

I am interested in paypal, no trades (unless you have a carpatina doll) please. I am willing to consider reasonable offers and combining shipping on multiple items (please ask if interested). US addresses only and the "ship to" address needs to be verified by Paypal. Items are from a non-smoking and pet-free home. Please pm me with any questions.

Last edited by Leeldoo; 03-17-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Leeldoo is offline   Reply With Quote