Old 01-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #187
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's January support thread

I slept literally all day today...pain is gone, but still haven't passed a stone...now I'm afraid maybe there's something else wrong with my kidney, but I couldn't imagine what...I woke at 9 to pump, did laundry, went back to bed until about 4, reloaded the laundry, pumped, went to the store when dh got home and had GF pizza for dinner. So I still have 500 something calories left for today...at the Amish discount store, we found 7 boxes of Schar brand GF pizza crusts (2 per box) for only $2 a box! They are amazing! They taste just like those pre-made shelf-stable crusts that you'd get in any grocery store, and the parts not covered in sauce was actually crunchy, so it was delicious pizza, with a crunchy crust! Dh loved it! And I also found two 1lb bags of Bob's Mill almond flour for $3.99 each at the discount store! And our Bob's Mills all purpose baking flour arrived today from Amazon (it was under $2 per bag on sale!), but I'm nervous about using it, because the reviews says it has a very "beany" taste...so it's likely best to use that in quick breads, cake, brownies, etc...aka, things I shouldn't be eating. lol But I still couldn't pass up the deal to try it...and dh would eat brownies, cake, etc. all day long if he could.