View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!

Morning mamacitas. I have had my two cups of coffee and taken my horse pills (giant supplements, LOL). We have had a good three inches of snow so DH is out running the snow blower. We will probably hit Costco today and DH and I have Dinner for 8 tonight. The kids are excited to see the babysitter, they haven't seen her in a while.

Totally cracking up over glass of whine. That's about right.

I totally understand about Fynn. Ian has finally figured out that the majority of his classmates go to preschool M-F and only a few of them just go T/H or M/W/F. And then there are a dozen in the whole preschool that stay until 6pm for aftercare. So lately every time I drop him off, he says I can pick him up at 6pm and then on M/W/F asks why he can't go to school too. And lately I have made him come along to do errands that are not the least bit interesting to a 4YO on those days, making it worse. Yesterday when I was getting the frames, and it took a long time because the sale price was not showing in their cashier system, I told him he could have a candy bar from that store (which almost never happens). And he was so happy to get it, but when we got in the car it got hard from the cold and then he wouldn't eat it. Even after we got home and I told him it would soften up. I feel so badly he doesn't get what his sisters get and I don't really have a good reason that is appropriate for him to hear.