View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Operation back to the boob seems to be helping

In a very short amount of time, a couple of bottles and AF showing up have resulted in a supply problem and bottle preference. I am on a mission for the next week to correct both problems.

My goal is to have the baby nursing for more feedings than he takes a bottle, by Friday the first.

I have been doing several things. Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle, 4 times a day. Offering to nurse every 2 to 2.5 hrs, and pumping after each attempt, regardless of level of success. And pumping every 3 or 4 hrs at night. And for what ever reason, nursing while standing/walking around seems to make him fight it less. I am also really focusing on one session at a time, I don't have the energy to really fight him every single time he's hungry

So, morning session has been my first focus. And he nursed, while I sat, for his full morning session this morning. Wooowhooo! My supply is also starting to improve too. We stll have a lot to do, AF hit my milk hard. I thought I would have had a better bounce back, AF is almost done.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote