Was it an itching rash? Our soon has been on amoxycillin for a few days and he had a rash, but the nurse said it is called "non-allergic amoxycillin rash." It doesn't itch and he doesn't have to stop taking it.
Originally Posted by thoennes6
My son became allergic to amoxicilian(sp) He had taken it before but the last time he took it 3 days into the treatment he got a rash. The doctor told us it was an allergic reaction. For my son he seems to develop and allergy to something the longer he is exposed to it.
Happy atheist in a home full of love
Last edited by Palooka; 01-30-2013 at 12:27 PM.