View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
proudsahmof4
Registered Users
Formerly: proudsahmof3
seller

My Mood:
SOLD. Please delete.

Smoke-free, pet-free home. These diapers are not getting any use and I would like to get them out of my house quickly.

To be clear, these diapers are atypical... many of them have discoloration of the fabric as they were washed with newly dyed materials, and most have been custom snap-converted. All are still perfectly functioning, elastic is great as is the PUL, and most (if not all) are stain-free. Recently stripped with RLR. Would be a great stash for someone on a tight budget. Can get more pics if necessary. Prices are firm for the time being, if they don't sell I will likely donate them to a local needy family. Please PM for fastest response. Thanks for looking!!

17 medium bumGenius All-In-Ones. Most have snaps, a few with aplix. Most have had the insert detached for use as pockets - all inserts are included. $68 ppd.

SOLD. 8 one-size bumGenius 4.0 pockets. Most have snaps, one with recently replaced aplix, these diapers were used very lightly. Include one-size insert (no doublers). $56 ppd.

GONE. Free with purchase to first one to ask...
Very dingy, large BG AIO with heavy staining and funky snap placement (insert detached)

GONE. Medium BG AIO with funky snap placement, insert attached.

Last edited by proudsahmof4; 02-08-2013 at 05:06 AM.
proudsahmof4 is offline   Reply With Quote