View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Amy27
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
4 GN FuzziBunz OS (sold) &Nifty Nappy Zoo Animals

[/B]4 FuzziBunz Onesize in GN Colors with 7 inserts& 3 sets of elastic included! Bought new by me! sold3 are in GUC only two have light staining shown in the pic below! Inner still soft except for the orange its a little more pilly and not as soft! A couple of the inserts have staining that should sun out there are two inserts with tiny rust stain spots. The outer material around the legs has some ware not super noticeable unless you look closely but still functions great! The teal pocket pul is delaminating a little inside towards the back elastic so that one will be $4ppd it still functions good! From a smoke-free home& used tide-free powder and line-dried the pockets. I can only find 7 inserts one of the smaller inserts & 1 set of elastic is MIA! Asking $8ppd each and $4ppd for the teal all for$30 $25ppdsold

EUC Zoo Animals Nifty Nappy with tri-fold insert included. Comes from smoke-free home, used Tide-free. No stains, no stinkies, elastic is great, inner is still buttery soft. The wings on the diaper is curling when buttoned not sure why. I got this used so I am not sure if this is normal but doesn't affect the function. The insert is stain-free but the inside of the insert has lint balls between the layers does not affect the function either! I will ship within US only!
$10ppd looking for paypal only!

Ooga Booga sold!

Amy, wife to my HS sweetheart Moriah SAHM to Drew 12/8/06 Aubrey-04/29/08 Regan VBAC #1 6/7/11Grady VBAC#2 11/9/12

Last edited by Amy27; 03-09-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Amy27 is offline   Reply With Quote