jmrw2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does Etsy allow retalitory FB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniebees View Post
I haven't had stellar transactions with her, either. It's too bad, I do like her stuff. Her CS leaves some to be desired, though. Good for oyu leaving a neg, even though she wasn't professional about it.

This isn't new, either. I've heard about problems with her for years, and I have always been surprised that so many sites do co ops with her given the issues. I got sucked in to a co op thinking it would all work out, and it ended up being a mess. I did eventually get my stuff, though. I can't say that for all the co ops I have been in (and why I never do co ops anymore, the last 5 or 6 I was in were all a disaster). And her products are very nicely made, too, IMO.

I think, honestly, she takes on too much at once. She should do instock only, and maybe hire someone to handle shipping and CS for her. I LOVE the things I got from her, but because of the CS issues, I will never shop from her again.
Yeah, her product is beautiful, but her cs and turnaround time is beyond bad. There are other people out there with much better cs that make equally nice products.
jmrw2 is offline   Reply With Quote