View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
3 ladybugs's Avatar
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 12,776
My Mood:
Re: Would you take your child to the Dr?

If you listen to his chest and you can hear weazing (you can do this with just your ear on his chest) then I take to the doctor ASAP. If not then just fluids and rest. You can also use a cupped hand to pat on your child's chest to break up the mucus in the chest if you hear weezing. My DD had a infant device to help with her lungs that was essentially the same. She had breathing problems from birth though so I learned a lot.
Jennifer (39) - Wife since 12/2003 with 5 children - 3 waiting for me in heaven , and 2 delighting me everyday ! Lymphoma survivor and mother to baby born post pelvic radiation!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote