Old 01-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #150
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: January Chat for Feb Mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph Ed View Post
I had an interesting Friday afternoon/night. Friday, I had light contractions all day. About 3:15 I decided to get in the shower. While in there, I felt something pop and then a gush of blood came out of me! I got out of the shower and continued to bleed, like a light period. But, no fluid was dripping out of me when i sat on the toilet so i didn't think my water broke. I called the doc and he told me to go to the hospital to get checked. They did an ultrasound, and everything looked great, but I continued to have contractions and doc wanted them to keep me overnight. I told him I would much rather go home and come back if needed and he let me : )

Everything calmed down, so I am set to have her Friday for sure, yay!!!! I was kinda stressing at the last few things I have to do before she gets here. I also got to meet the nurses who will be caring for me this Friday, and all were super sweet.
Oh, how scary!! Did they tell you what they thought happened?

Nothing going on here, except that I didn't take my magnesium two nights in a row, thinking I should cut back on it since I'm so close to term. But I was having awful BH and leg cramping again, so I won't be skipping it again any time soon. I didn't realize how much good it was doing!