View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
okiemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
help I don't know what to do

Ok so dd who will be three in February basically started pling on accident. This was about the middle of December she was starting to get out of the bath to pee in her potty without us even asking then one day while having diaper free time she went and pooped completely on her own and then came and told me I was happy but not super pushing her yo train because we were going on a big family vacation for Christmas it was an indoor swimming park and I knew pling would be really hard. Well fast forward to now and she wants absolutely Nothing to do with it. Befor as long as she didn't have bottoms on she would do her pees in the potty now she pees wherever she happens to be on the couch on the rug whatever! Ugh what can I do? !? I've offered prizes I've read her elmo potty book nothing has worked! I refused to put her in diapers yesterday and needless to say I have a pile of peed in undies to wash today...