View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
Monkeytaylz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cloth Wipes for the budget?

We use cloth wipes still even though my kidlets are all out of diapers. I just keep them in a basket in the bathroom as the kids like to use them in addition to tissue- and we hang a small wetbag next to the toilet.
You can make your own easily from flannel or evn old t-shirts or you can buy them- I make a surprise pack for my HC store for a dozen wipes for $10.00- flannel backed with either velour or sherpa (a mix). A couple dozen is usually enough if you are washing diapers every 2-3 days.
For wipe solution, it is really unneccessary- either just plain water or a teeny bit of baby bath added works great. When my little guy was in diapers, we would just prepare the days wipes in a wipes container using water, a squirt of baby bath and then add the wipes, but it is also easy just to wet as needed at the sink so that the wipes are warm.
Monkeytaylz is offline   Reply With Quote