View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #10
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

I will be 13wks tomorrow and I just had a very embarrassing thing happen to me. A little background before I start -I started feeling little flutters in my pelvic around 9wks and I could only notice in the evenings while laying down. I have also been battling IBS for the past few months (I haven't had an episode in 2 mos) About an hour ago the freakiest thing happened to me, I was sitting on all fours watching my computer and then all of a sudden something started turning inside of me in my lower left abdomen. My first thought was "Omg I'm about to have an episode" so I held my belly and ran to my Bf. I was freaking out and then it stopped after about 2 minutes. I was so confused but then my boyfriend asked me "Does it hurt?" And I told him "no it just feels like something is turning several times" And he asks "well is it the baby?" I was dumbfounded because I completely forgot I was pregnant (So keep in mind my last pregnancy was almost 5yrs ago so I don't remember any of the early stuff plus I was 20lbs heavier than what I am now.) I called my sister (she has a 1yr old) to tell her and she started lol telling me to relax and to remember I have a baby inside of me.
The sad part is I feel guilty for forgetting about he/she and just grabbing my belly to try to stop it as it was flipping. I couldn't have harmed anything, right? Why must I be so damn dingy
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote