View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
mrspopo
Registered Users
seller
seller

Toddler curious about BF after being weaned?

DD was weaned right around the 13-14 month mark after being EBF with a little bit of formula supplemented those last few months. She really lost all interest in nursing and bottles, and by the time we stopped she was only nursing once a day. She didn't even notice or care when I stopped.

So fast forward to 21 months old and she is very very curious about nursing again. She stares at anyone else nursing and leans in as close as she can just fascinated. If she sees me without clothes she points and leans in as close as she can. She has a lot to say about it, but I really don't understand most of those words besides nipple. She almost looks like she wants to try to nurse but doesn't really remember how??

I'm assuming this is just a normal curiosity and not much to it. But I'm wondering how she'll handle it when baby #2 comes along in a few months and will be EBF. And I'm also wondering just how much I should let her lean in and get intimate. I think if I let her she would try to suckle, but it just creeps me out as being more sexual (on my end, not hers). Any advice?
mrspopo is offline   Reply With Quote