View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 05:57 AM   #1
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Talking The baby dropped!!!!

Well, Saturday night we were just hanging out at home and relaxing. I was getting ready for bed, feeling pretty good and decided no way was I getting up in a few hours to pee. I went to the bathroom and about 3/4 of the way through it I felt this pain and the pee stopped (although I knew I wasn't done). It hurt so bad for a brief second I thought maybe my water broke or the baby was going to come out. I sat there and yelled for dh and he came running. I still had to pee (and we all know what it's like to stop through it) but I just couldn't. I tried to stand and was stuck in this funky position. I started to cry thinking Lilly was arriving. I made it to the bed and could not get comfortable. I got on my hands and knees (face down, bottom up) and crunched a pillow ~ finally relief (although it must have looked wrong considering I was naked ). After about 10-15 minutes of this I could finally sit up again. The pain went away, I finally got to finish peeing and I was still freaked out. The next morning it came to me when I looked int eh mirror ~ Lilly had dropped into position. Neither of my other kids made this much of a dropping impact but apparently that must be it because no issues since.

Anyone else feel their baby drop like this? Any clue as to how much longer I have? MIL said she had the baby within a few weeks as did a DS mama in the chat room. I am 33 weeks today and it's my 3rd baby.