View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:50 PM   #13
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

Okay that makes me feel better lol I have never freaked out like that. But everything seems good now (so embarrassed) I ate an sandwich a little while ago and sure enough I'm feeling movements again. It's like he/she just decided to wake up today and it really caught me off guard. I can't wait to here everyone's stories of them feeling the actual movements. And I forgot to mention I have been Zofran free since the evening of my last appt(last week) my pump quit working because the medicine dripped into it. It turned out the syringe was cracked under the label and I had no idea. So this is a first for me "Yayy no HG" I haven't been nauseous or dry heaved. I hope you ladies who are dealing with M/S or HG are close to being over it

AOTW- the only thing I will miss is Kabrewing but I will still be able to float done the Mohican river. We normally do a lot of cookouts and walk in the evenings but I may not want to be bothered with people this year. So we may do 4th of July and that's it.
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote