View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #15
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

Soo- today mil was over at the house and we were talking about labor etc. I said that I wanted to labor at home and head to the hosp when I was close. We were talking about what to do with the lo's and she said my niece could watch them in the lobby while she was in the room with us.... uh. no. you've been there for all three, I'm not letting anyone but dh in the room or someone with some medical training. Sorry. She didn't really say anything, but I could tell she was not happy with me. It's NOT your right as a gma to be there during delivery! lol I want my last birth to be intimate. I've had very public births with all three kids. No one believes we can hold out either about not finding out the sex. WTF ever. seriously. I haven't told my mom yet, about not being there, but she's 3 hrs away so probably won't be a big deal since I won't be calling anyone when labor starts. Sorry vent over.

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 01-28-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote