Old 01-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Carseat advice for a large van!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchkids View Post
We have a 2004 Chevy Express 3500. We put Radians in rear facing in the other rows with no issue.
Then why can't we. I wonder if there is a difference in the 15 v. the 12. (You said 12 above.) or in the 2004 v. 2007. I would think it would be the same. But, I even confirmed with my husband last night. They absolutely do not fit rear facing in ours.

ETA - The only way the Radian fit in the first row other than in the middle was with their new angle adjuster. Otherwise, we had to move the front seats so far forward you couldn't drive and it was very uncomfortable in the passenger seat. So strange! I'm thinking it has to be a 12 passenger v. 15 passenger issue.

ETA again - The fit problem is not width wise. It doesn't fit front to back. The back of the carseat hits the back of the seat in front of it. (Hence the angle adjuster.)

And again...our Radians are new also. Less than a year old. I wonder if we have a different model or they changed something. Obviously something is different, the vehicle or seats. We know how to install carseats. LOL.

Clearly I'm stumped and perplexed.

OP - When you get yours, I want a report.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 01-29-2013 at 01:06 PM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote