Old 01-29-2013, 04:36 PM   #23
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonnose View Post
Hi! I joined the forum yearsssss ago when pregnant with my 1st and suddenly this morning remembered I am a member so thought I'd pop back since I am now pregnant with my 3rd. Hope it is ok to join you ladies

I currently have 2 in cloth but hoping my toddler is potty training before number 3 comes along I am also from the UK, don't know if there are many other UK members?

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all x
I had two in cloth for a a little over a year, and while it wasn't terrible or anything, I sure don't know what I'd do with three in cloth - or disposables, lol. I hope your toddler potty trains before the new one comes, too.

I'd kill my MIL if she wanted to be in the delivery room with us. I kicked my own mother out when I was in labor with DS. Well, this kid will most likely be another C/S anyway, so at least I don't have to worry about having to kick people out myself.

AOTW - Summer? What's that? I'm the world's whitest person and burn through SPF 30, poor DS is just as pale, so we don't spend a lot of time near the water. But it's so nice to do anything outside after being stuck inside all winter. I'm so looking forward to it.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote