View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Hemorrhoids

I'm so embarrassed to be asking about this but I am in some terrible pain. I'm 6 months pregnant and have been having horrible hemorrhoid pain.

Before everything I've tried would have helped it by now and bring it down. It has been bad since yesterday. It has nothing to do with not going, I have stomach problems (I go daily but sometimes I go alot) and combined with being pregnant I get hemorrhoids super easily now.

I can barely walk, it hurts. I can't sit on my butt, I have to lay on my side and have all day. I've tried taking a warm bath, suppositories, witch hazel wipes, topical lidociane cream and witch hazel spray. Is there something else I can do?

My dh is threatening (lol) to take me to the er because we just moved and I don't have a primary here yet to go to plus the pain is getting worse. My pain is unmanageable. Since this is such an embarrassing situation I am hesitant to go unless this is something I really need. Do you think I need to or is there more I can do at home? All advice would be appreciated. I'm still trying to decide what to do before my husband gets home and I have to decide for sure.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote