View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I did keep and wear all my maternity clothes through all three pregnancies. BUT, I am very tall and hard to fit, they were all classic tees, jeans, sweaters, a basic black dress so nothing that would go out of style, and I had my kids fairly close together. They were in tatters when I was done, lol.

I had two girls and a boy. Gots lots of GN infant stuff for #1 because we didn't find out the gender, then tons of girly stuff after she arrived. Kept all of it for #2, also a girl. She grew 6 to 9 months ahead on her sister's sizing so most of what fit was not seasonally appropriate, had to buy new stuff. Kept it all for #3, who turned out to be a boy and could only wear the GN stuff. I never felt so free the week after he was born. I had five different friends with toddler girls take most of the girly stuff, and donated the rest.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have only kept the sentimental faves and bought second hand EEUC each time after they were born. People sell huge lots of barely or never worn baby stuff all the time. Unless the kids are very close together, it is really not worth keeping more than a file box of each size, and only if you have room and want to manage it.