Old 01-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

Please delete

FISHIES and ROBOTS are available for MUTTS $15ppd
The bambi BBB is available as well, $13ppd

7 One-size Mutt babyshape diapers. These were my favorite diapers on my DD with woolies! But she has PL'd, so it is time to get rid of the diapers.

MARIE BABY NAY BLUE LILY LUCY IN THE SKY AND CHICKADEE ARE SOLD
Please see the pictures for any washwear. All diapers have some washwear to the fabric, none of them have any holes or actual wear (ie, thinning) to the fabric. The only diaper with any inner staining is the robot diaper, but I'm sure it'll sun out. The light green (Baby Nay flutter I think) and the BBB have some very slight (won't show up on my camera) outer staining around the legs. The BBB (deer print) diaper has some "bleach" looking stains to the cotton velour (under the soaker) though we don't use bleach. All snaps work well. Elastic is good in all diapers, though I'm sure somewhat relaxed from when they were new. All Mutts come with their original doublers.
Mutts are $17ppd BBB $15ppd

DnF 2T Patsy Panda set (OBV hoodie, tee, and Large SS diaper) $30.00 ppd
Very cute set from DnF. OBV hoodie that is in EUC, no flaws that I see. Still super soft, and with Patsy Panda in the hoodie. Tee with coordinating arm material, in VGUC, with just a bit of wash fade. Large SS diaper in VGUC with just a bit of wash fade on the outer. Inner is still super soft, though not silky like new. No stains. Elastic and snaps are all in good working order.

Last edited by megs715; 04-02-2013 at 10:49 PM.
megs715 is offline   Reply With Quote