View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Shipping Concerns

Well just a little update, still nothing as far as the package. I called on Monday and opened a case with USPS and was told that I will be contacted back by the end of the next business day but never got a call. So I called last night and they told me they would update the notes and it says it is being worked but they have no further information. I thought for sure I would get a call today...nope. I called again and they told me the same thing and that my next step is to contact consumer affairs. They are so completely unhelpful and I am at my wits end. The buyer opened an item not received claim against me already (it's been 10 days since she paid and the post office was not open the day after she paid) and I have kept in contact with her continuously through this whole thing. Anyone have any experience like this? Has anyone had a package go missing like this and had it delivered at some point? Should I just conclude at this point that it is lost? What happens if paypal gives her the refund and then the tracking eventually shows up that it was delivered to her? Does she just get the item for free if she refuses to pay or send it back?
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote