Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #106
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Paleo Chat Jan, Feb & March 2013

I can't stand bacon right now LOL

I got a chicken salad at Chipotle yesterday and picked the chicken out. We had chicken veggie soup the other night... and I picked the chicken out. We had beef teriyaki from the crock pot last weekend and I ate pineapple and carrots with a side of strawberries. I had chicken fried rice tonight-- and I picked the chicken out. Noticing a pattern here?

The only meat I am eating right now is beef jerky (not the paleo stuff) and ham lunch meat on english muffins with egg (sooo not paleo).

I've been getting migraines every other day (at least) and my eczema is back in full force and then some. I am having a hard time deciding if this is hormonal or poor eating, as I've not been pregnant AND paleo. I keep thinking that I am going to switch back, but then I start getting hardcore cravings for non-paleo things and everything else makes me nauseated.

Does anyone have any opinions about white rice? I know it is pure sugar/starch, but I think that if I went back to paleo + rice, I might be okay. I could totally do egg/veggie fried rice, or teriyaki veggies over rice. I recall reading somewhere that it is the most innocuous of all of the grains as far as immune response goes, but I cannot remember where.