TwistedBranches
Registered Users
Formerly: MommaCrunch82
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105
cant even believe how many people close to me are popping up pregnant since I have had my m/c last month My cousin, and a couple friends of mine, one of which found out she is having twins yesterday.

it all makes me sad and Im waiting for AF to come so I can get this show on the road and start TTC again. Im happy for them and all, but I was first and feel left behind now, and more and more people keep announcing.

Im just having a pity party moment and want to cry
I know exactly how you feel. I had a m/c last month and it was horrible. I literally watched the positive tests turn negative with each passing day. it was such a hard time for me, that the only people who knew I was pregnant were DH and one close friend. We didn't think it was even possible for me to get pregnant because DH had a vas about 8 years ago. So that baby would have been our one in a million shot!

We are going to be doing IVF, and had been planning to. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Everything seems like a challenge. We talked about reversal, but, with DH's age (43), he thinks that IVF may work faster, especially considering he has issues "down there" from prior injuries. I don't know what to think or feel!

So, . You are not alone.

Follow me on Pinterest! || Twisted Branches Woodburnings || TwistedBranches WAHM Thread
TwistedBranches is offline   Reply With Quote