Re: Hypothetically if your daycare provider.....
If I talked to my Dr, and then found out my provider was giving my child a test, yes, I would be upset.
From an outsiders point of view I can see how you are just trying to help the parent, but as the parent I would probably get defensive. I don't know that I would pull, but I would ask not to test my child.
At this point the mom has to decide she wants to push for more, if she asks you questions I would answer them truthfully and express your concern, but I don't think you can push her to do more unless she decides to on her own since you have already expressed concern.
Maybe wait a couple of months to see if he has any changes and then bring it up again at that point that you are noticing he is not progressing with his language skills as you would expect to see.
Hi I'm Sara mommy to 4 little Mischief Makers