View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
mommycissa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

This outfit was Sam's first birthday outfit that I had custom made for him. The yarn is Vroom V2 on Licorice Twist, dyed by Yarn Loft (Shy Violet) and knit by knit by Nita of Knita's Knits. The T was lovingly made by Pitterpat (size 2 Rabbit Skins). I DO still have the matching soft sole shoes BUT they need a wash and I haven't gotten a chance to do that. I'm happy to if you want them!

Also included are two other T's we wore with these shorties: both 12-18 months Gymbo Ts in VGUC. The thread is separating on one of the dinosaur's things (Idk what the spikey things are called!). I kept saying I would tack the spikes down with thread but never got around to it bc they curl up. But this T matches so perfectly! No stains on any of these tops.

Measurements:

H 19 in
R 17 in
I 3 in

Asking $65 ppd for the set.

Get 35% Off YesToTomatos Skin and Hair Products! I love Yes To, and I think you would too! Click the link http://www.push44.com/wzrv9gzf for a special offer from Yes To!

Last edited by mommycissa; 03-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.
mommycissa is offline   Reply With Quote