View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #114
babyWmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Baby Craft thread

I've started working on the nursery decor. I am getting a bit excited about it all. I am most definitely nesting.

My son was quite the little beaver when he was teething and left his crib in pretty bad shape. Since I have no desire to buy a third crib (DD still using hers), I looked for a fun solution. I love how it turned out. I now just need to buy a solid purple crib sheet and bedding is all set.

I made this scalloped bunting to hang on a mirror that will be above the dresser.

My mom is coming down next weekend to help me sew more. Hopefully we'll get a few small decoration things done as well as window treatments and then I can start putting it all together.

I am getting excited about the nursery even though she will be upstairs with us for at least the first 6 months and then moving rooms at about a year. But what I'm making now will be also be used when my son moves into her room and she gets moved in with DD so the girls are sharing a room.