Thread: all SOLD
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
mama2beans
Registered Users
seller

all SOLD

From smoke free, pet free home. I ship within 24 business day hrs.

SOLD $30 PPD. NOW $28 PPD NOW $25 PPD!!Wool sleep sack, lanolized and ready to wear. Should be perfect for a 5-8lb range baby. Tried on, but never used. This was knit by my grandmother on Uruguayan single sply merino; colorway is Disgruntled Avian. Trim is dark chocolate brown, drawstring closes the bottom.

SOLD $48 PPD. now $45 PPD. NOW $42 PPD!! WSK Peter Panda Romper/Hat Set from Hooked By Carolyn on HC. This was my favorite item from the NB stash we got for our new LO but unfortunately he never got to wear it as he was born 8#10oz and it was too small for him. Our other two kids were both born 6 1/2 lbs so this was unexpected! My loss is your gain however. I paid $60; I'm asking $48ppd.

Description from original HC listing:

This romper is made with Western Sky Knits Peter Panda colorway on Rodeo BFL. It is SO thick and soft and squishy! Perfect winter colors and the perfect romper for your new little boy! Both the romper and the hat are size newborn. The romper has 4 buttons handmade polymer clay made by Tessa Ann, short rows in the back, and a crotch gusset for fluffy bums!

Measurements At Rest
Hips- 15 inches
Rise- 20 inches
Inseam- 5.5 inches
Arm from shoulder- 7 inches

Last edited by mama2beans; 02-23-2013 at 02:49 PM.
mama2beans is offline   Reply With Quote