View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
Suzi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Getting married tomorrow and ds is sick!

There's really no question in this post. Wanted to share our hectic week, I guess. Makes it more humorous instead of tragic if I type it out

Like the title says tomorrow I am getting married. My 8 year old ds was puking Tuesday, Wednesday he was just exhausted. I kept him home half a day Thursday but he seemed perfectly fine so he went to school Thursday afternoon. Then Thursday night he got all stuffy and started running a fever. Still had a fever this morning so he is home with me.

I'm really really hoping I don't start puking. His dad stayed home with him the first day he was sick so I'm hoping he got all of those germs. And I hope that he is feeling good enough to enjoy the wedding and go to his friends house after the wedding.

Its going to be a little damper on the wedding night if we are taking care of a sick kiddo, lol.

Luckily dsd and younger ds seem to have missed all of this. I'm a little stuffy but I can medicate through that

Any prayers/good thoughts appreciated.