View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

All Gone Please Move

I am selling off some of my excess diapers. I began feeling very convicted that I have more than I need while others have not enough. Everything I sell will be put toward buying diapers to contribute to CAM. CAM is an Anabaptist relief organization that does charitable works and disaster relief and also sends layette out layette bundles to developing countries and disaster areas. Each layette bundles has 6 new diapers and is given to a mom who has recently given birth. Since they only accept new diapers I cannot simply contribute what I have....plus they prefer flats or birdseye prefolds since many of these moms don't have a dryer and very well may be washing the few diapers they have every day. Long story short...all funds from the sale of these will be used for the express purpose of making up these bundles I am not asking for donations, or charging more than I paid or market value, just wanted to let you know what was on my heart.

Aqua Handknit Longies Waist 14", Rise 13", Inseam 6" a little wonky but worked well and were so cute! $12 ppd Sold

Grey Knit Longies Waist 13", Rise 14", Inseam 8", color has faded unevenly..work well, great deal $6 ppd FFS

SOLD BELOW

Green Stacinator NB cover. Somewhat felted, some lanolin stains, these are shadowy in the pic. $10ppd Traded

Upcycled Grey Preemie/ NB cover. This is in VGUC, almost new, but it had 2 small holes in the back I mended....hardly noticeable now. Rise 10.5, waist 13" $8ppd SOLD

Front

Back

Lovely NB wool soaker, This was my favorite one! A sweet button to fold down the cord area...it worked great! Waist 13.5", Rise adjusts from 10" to 12" $12ppd SOLD

Purple Interlock Soakers. These are mama made from a wool crepe (I believe) It is a lighter-weight wool. There is a sewn in soaker pad in the wet zone. I must have overlooked these when I was clearing out girly things...I had a boy. These are size Medium W- 19", R- 16", T- 9.5" $7ppd each or $12ppd for both SOLD

Swaddlebees Wool Covers size Large SOLD

Blue has good elastic, light staining around legs, great velcro $10ppd $8ppd

Green has good elastic, great velcro and several small interior and exterior stains $10ppd $8ppd

White has good elastic, great velcro and several small interior stains. There is a small 1/4" snag on the outside. I can e-mail pics if needed $8ppd $6ppd

Beautiful handknit baby sleep sack with matching hat. It is handspun australian merino dyed with cushings professional acid dyes. Spun worsted weight and knit in the sheepy sack pattern. $15ppd $13ppd SOLD

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?

Last edited by weesej; 03-27-2013 at 06:56 AM.
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote