View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 AM   #39
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Jan. 21-Feb 3

I got back from my ultrasound. The baby has short legs and arms, big belly and head. Yep that is my kid! No mix up in the lab!! DS was the same way. Baby had arms and hands by face most of the time for the ultrasound. Wiggle worm too!

We found out we are having another boy (90% certain). I am really happy, but sad at the same time. This is my last biological child and I have several bins of girl things in the basement. I am not ready to give those up yet so we will have to see what the future brings. We have no boy names yet either. Our boy name was Nathaniel William but I thought that we should reflect my maternal grandfather who would be Phillip. So now I am not sure what to do. William is also a family name on my side. I don't like not having a name for very long after we know gender so we will have to think about it this weekend.

Everything else looked good for me though. Uterus is doing what it is suppose to be doing and placenta looks great too!