View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Updated: Does anyone have left over pregnancy test strips?

So I originally posted this on February 1st.
The 3 days of spotting started on January 6th.
If it had been a period, then I would have been due to start on or around February 5th.

I tested on February 5th and it was negative.
I'm still having weird twitches or spasms in my abdomen, which was one of my reasons for being paranoid about being pregnant again. So I don't know what's going on with that.

But, as I said.. I tested TWICE on Feb 5th, and both were negative. I'll probably test again around this time next month.

So, that's the update.

God bless!

Hello friends.

My daughter is about 4 1/2 months old. I'm EBFing so haven't had a period yet, just some light spotting almost a month ago. I KNOW that EBFing can kind of "freeze" your periods, but of course I'm paranoid. It doesn't help that the day I had my positive pregnancy test with her, I had light spotting that turned out to be implantation bleeding. Now I'm having weird twinges in my abdomen.. so yeah, I'm panicking a little bit (hubby has no idea that I'm being paranoid).

Anyway... I was wondering if anyone here might have some left over pregnancy test strips that they don't need.

Thanks.
God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!

Last edited by Michelle_M; 02-09-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote