Re: February Spending Accountability thread
1. Kids: Camp $320 (budgeted out of tax refund)
2. 0 - surgery yesterday, recovering today - cooked enough this week that DH can just pull stuff out and not have to order food!
3. Grocery: CSA Share $750 (Tax return: this is essentially, other than bananas and some fruit in the winter, ALL of our produce for the year), Grocery (drugstore.com) $30 - laundry detergent, soap, cleaning products, etc - free shipping AND $25 restaurants.com gc (still recovering, this seemed like the best way to get what I needed without going out), Utilitiles: $330 (no clue why this is so high - we made some changes, including getting a leaking shower fixed this month to try to lower it)
4. Grocery (CVS) $8, Eating out (post-funeral for DH's grandfather) $50, Gas $60
5. Grocery: $60, Walmart (valentines, tee shirt for school to paint, pjs pants for me) $35
6. Grocery: $38
7. Kids: New piano books (yay my kid is doing great... but the last books only lasted 6 months... )$25
Carly, momma to Matthew
(5/2/05) and Jillian Grace
(4/30/08) My Knitting Gallery
Open for Customs
Last edited by cmarsh31; 02-07-2013 at 05:43 PM.