Old 02-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #138
dalynn1997
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: January 2013 Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynneBabies View Post
You guys are lucky your husbands can talk you down! Mine doesn't get it. Well, he does as he was very affected and upset when our first left suddenly. However, when I get upset about whatever new info is out there, he gets annoyed and has the you can't get so attached attitude. He doesn't know how else to deal though. I know if our current baby leaves, it will kill him as much as it does me. Luckily, I have my mom to talk me down. She's been through all this crap so she really, truly gets it.
Mine doesn't even try to talk me down. He gets worked up because I am upset. He wants me to be happy so he pretty much either gets mad or shuts down if i carry on to much. Luckily I have a good friend who fosters too. Between this forum and her it is pretty much my only source to talk it all out. I have learned the hard way who I can talk too.
Christian Wife to DH married 16 years. Forever mommy to my adopted son #9 C (3 yrs) Currently fostering #20 A our bonus buddy full sibling to my adopted son (16 mths). We have fostered 20 children so far, some with medical special needs. Still hoping for a forever girl.
dalynn1997 is offline   Reply With Quote