View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #5
aumismommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I just started seeds indoors for summer crops prob a little early but going off frost dates I'm on time. So I did all heirlooms this year- patio Marconi red peppers, a black cherry tomato and a beefsteak purple/pink as well as two eggplants a long thin and a rosita. Next week ill get a new crop of beets, carrots and chard and kale going. We still have some cold weather (for us) coming I'm sure but it's supposed to be mid 60's all week and it's got me wanting to go crazy out there!
Making some soil amendments this weekend with phosphate and seaweed mix to get the beds ready for the early spring stuff.
Question- this will be my first time doing beams and peas...I know peas are spring cool weather and beans are summer but what about trellis types- I've been told beans like broader trellises like wood lattice type but peas need very small like wire- is that right?
So excited!!!!
And of course my melon and squash seeds are just beaming in their packets waiting for their turn! and beans and flowers too!

ISO: Ring Sling WC, Soft Star Shoes (brand) shoes size 8/9 (toddler) or infant
aumismommy is offline   Reply With Quote