Thread: coconut cream
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: coconut cream

I think I found one we're going to try. http://cakecentral.com/recipe/coconu...ing-dairy-free . Not sure how well it will work since mine isn't canned so it doesn't have the clumps, but I can add more flour and/or sugar. Might be more like pudding puffs then cream puffs, but its all that I got.

I am so excited- I found a bunch coconut whipped topping recipes. DD has never had whipped topping. I can't wait to make some and put it on a fruit salad with coconut flakes- that was always a big holiday item for my family and we haven't been able to do it because of dd's allergy. Now if we could out grow the peanut... I know since she is ANA and class 6 that is not likely to happen. With the dairy we are at a good place now because she has been able to eat baked in for the last year. I am so excited - can you tell- about the coconut even if it isn't something that we really eat, its nice to have to option again.