Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Hello- I had a few people refer me to this thread- hopefully it is the right spot for me.

I am due July 21st with a boy. This pregnancy started out with twins and we lost Baby A around 13 weeks. Generally I am doing well and focusing on the positive- having a healthy baby boy! Yesterday I had a surprise cry at my ultrasound appointment when the Dr. showed me Baby A. I think she did it to try to make me feel better, but oops- it certainly stirred up emotions. She told me that Baby A is shrinking and will be absorbed in my body soon and will be "obliterated." I'm sure she didn't think of what that word would mean to me, but the whole thing was so sad. I had difficulty then going on with the rest of the ultrasound.

So here I am- experiencing a loss and a pregnancy all at once. The mix of emotions are so unusual...
and welcome.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
**I need some UK people interested in getting in on a ground-floor opportunity!**
Join my team! Get paid daily!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote