View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #1366
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

I agree. I would never want my son to be with a girl that was so shallow and ignorant that she couldn't accept him for the way he was. That's why I gave my ex a chance instead of banning with everyone else that was against him for his penis. I didn't enjoy sex with him because uncirc'd isn't my thing, but I never broke up with him for that. And, I would never make a man feel like less because he was circ'd. That would be just as cruel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeChickVee View Post
August6, my husband is intact. He was NEVER made fun of for it and was always very proud of his penis, though his pride came from his size and not his circumcision status. He has displayed himself on many occasions for quite a few people and nobody has ever had anything negative to say about his foreskin. And I will say from my experiences that intact is better. I find the feeling of a keratinized glans rather unappealing, sorry if that's TMI.

Also, if any woman turns a man down because his body is the way nature intended, she is nothing short of shallow and ignorant. Does a man really want to be with a woman like that? I certainly wouldn't want that for myself, my husband or my son.

ETA: This link is NSFW, but I think the images speak for themselves. http://www.drmomma.org/2011/08/intac...gnificant.html
august6 is offline   Reply With Quote