Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where to buy: Passenger Vans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
We struggled also and had the same problem. We just waited and waited and waited because we didn't have to have it immediately. Finally we found one in our area for a reasonable price. It was about a hour drive for us. Unfortunately, we wanted a color other than white, but it was all we could find and didn't want to wait any longer since the baby we were having was 2 months old by the time we found this one. LOL.

Ours is a 15 passenger and we wanted the sliding door and 3500. But, we didn't find many in the area at all, even without those things, and we live in a big area.

It's hard. I'm sorry you are having the same issue.
Thanks, I just found one last night on Craigslist in Houston where the inlaws live I am in love with. If they will budge on the price at all it will be mine! It's funny you mention the color thing; that is something we were considering too. Our main reason for not wanting white is DH is military and on base all the passenger vans (and there are tons) are blue or what--we just decided we'd paint it if we got a white one LOL as it turns out the one I found is maroon.