View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #1385
august6
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Lmao, I never made this a debate. I stated my experience and opinon like everyone else, and it was turned into a debate. You feel like I came in with guns blaring, but I apologized immediately for incorrectly stating what I meant. I'm sorry you didn't catch that or the one where I said children are perfect or that all foreskins are not gross. I'm sorry you didn't read where I said I didn't want to have to do this for my son, but I did out of medical necessity. I'm sorry that you feel so threatened you have to push me away so I don't taint anyone elses mind with possibilities that no matter how much you prepare not to, you may have to circumsize your child. Forgive me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
There are stickies for circ and no circ. No one called your decision bad. You obviously came in here with guns blaring when you said "foreskin is gross". If you want to start a thread for circ by as mean start one but this is not a thread for debate. It is fact circ is not medically necessary. There are very few legit medical reasons to circ and for me and most mamas on this thread that isn ot reason to do "preventive treatment" on someones genitals.

No please take your debate else where before you get this thread locked.

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!
august6 is offline   Reply With Quote