View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #35
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmommytobe
Hugs to all you mamas! I have been in your shoes. When we found out DS #3 was a boy I was heartbroken. Hubby was scheduled to have a vasectomy after he was born. But at the last minute we changed our minds. I decided we were too young to make that decision. At the time there was no room for another baby in our house and financially we couldnt afford it. I was devastated. I love all my boys with all my heart but longed for a daughter. Fastforward 7 years and we decided to have another. We are in a better place financially and we have a bigger house. We are now expecting our little girl. I say all this to say you just never know what will happen in the future. To all of those who say this will be there last please think hard about it before making any permanent decisions. Things change and circumstances change. HUgs to you all because I completely understand.
I have to second this. I had three boys and thought we were done. We decided to have one more, and swayed for a girl with thought that if it didn't work-we'd have another boy- win win right? Well, we had a little girl. She is now 18 months old and she is the luckiest little girl to have all these big brothers and they adore her.

So while your dealing with your disappointment now, and I've been there....you just never know...

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote