View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9
Re: Rediculous period cramps need advice

Find a different doctor. A reproductive endocrinologist, maybe. Lactating can be a sign of pituitary tumor, and you want somebody who knows their specialty. REs aren't just for infertiles- they know a toooooon more than most Gyns about pelvic pain and cycle irregularities.
gracekissed is offline   Reply With Quote